Suffering from vertigo, dizziness and lack of concentration. What is the problem? Suggest some remedy

Dear Sir,
Iam suffering from Vertigo,Dizziness since last eight months. Though vertigo has been not occured from last sometimes however dizziness and lack of cencentration re occures frequently 2-3 times in a fortnight. A scan copy of the detail medical history and various test report are enclosed herewith.Kindly diagnose the problem and suggest suitable remedy/cure.The current physical symptom/signs are as below:
-     buzzing noise in right ear.
-     sleeping a lot.
-     head noise.
-     lack of concentration.
-     sinking while sleeping.
-     cloudy head.
-     sudden fear/nervousness in mind of uncertainty. It disappear in next movement.

Posted Thu, 16 Aug 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 3 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
I am a medical specialist with an additional degree in cardiology. I read your mail with diligence. Unfortunately, the computer is not opening PDF files you have attached with the mail. It would be appropriate if you can attach as jpg/jpeg files if they are films or write the summary of history as well as the report so that a general idea is available. You can use my personal email YYYY@YYYY to attach the files in different format as far as pictures are concerned and write as much details you want.
I will get back to you as soon as possible.

With Best Wishes
Dr Anil Grover,
Medical Specialist & Cardiologist
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)
http://www/ WWW.WWWW.WW