Suffering from vertigo. Suggest medicine?

Oncologist
Question
HELLO! I HAVE HAD 2 STROKES MAY 2012 & APRIL 2013 mY PROBLEM IS MY WALKING WITH VERTIGO WHEN I GET OUT OF A CAR AND PUT MY FEET ON THE GROUND ITS LIKE GETTING OFF OF A MERRY GO=-ROUND ALSO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH REGULAR WALKING .WILL I HAVE TO WAIT FOR TIME TO CORRECT THIS, after THE FIRST STROKE I WAS WALKING GOOD AFTER A FEW MONTHS I KEEP WALKING TO THE LEFT,,IS THERE ANY MEDICINE I TAKE FOR THIS?
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Jawahar Ticku 9 hours later
Brief Answer: detailed below Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXX, Thank you for posing the question. Though this question is for oncologists attention I wonder if there is any oncological problem.. We have to find out what is the cause of stroke. What is the damage the earlier stroke has caused. If it is because of narrowing of brain blood vessels either you are hypertensive or you have dyslipidaemia I mean more of poor quality of cholesterol in your blood. Good treatment for all these conditions you will definitely be relieved of your problem. Follow strictly the advice of your doctor, to keep check on your hyperlipidaemia, and blood pressure and if need be to continue to use blood thinners. Dr. J. Ticku