Ask a Urologist   »  

Suffering from urinary infection, stomach pain and headahe. What precaution should I take?

hi my wife is suffering from urinary infection, and also suffering from stomuch pain

Urine report :
Pus cells:NUMEROUS
RBC's : 2 -3 : NIL
please tell me what tablets we have to take. and what precautions we have to take
Urine Albumine : TRACE
Urine Sugar
and also she is suffering from headiach in morining time

please tell me what precautions we have to take.
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Prasad Akole 11 minutes later
Dear friend, welcome and thanks for entrusting your query here at Healthcaremagic!
I am Dr. Prasad Akole (Critical Care Expert- and am glad to address to your query here.

Yes. Her reports indicate an UTI (symptoms.
She should be evaluated with a physical examination by your doctor.

I would advise to do a hemogram, urine culture, urea, creatinine levels and an ultrasound of the KUB area to look for any causes and complications.

She should drink plenty of water, keep good local hygiene, take a complete course of antibiotic as prescribed by your doctor (and later according to the urine culture report).

For her pain and fever, if any, she can take a paracetamol (crocin) tablet upto 4 times a day till she is evaluated.

I hope to have answered your query satisfactorily. I would be glad to answer any further queries. Please ask for any clarifications before closing and rating this answer.
Take care and please keep me informed of your progress at
Good Luck! Thank you!!