Suffering from upper abdominal and back pain. Blood work and ultrasound normal. Any thoughts?

I have had upper right abdomen pain for some time. It is worse after drinking beer. It also have weird back pain w it. I have had blood work, cat scan, ultrasound, and everything looks great. What are ur thoughts?
Posted Thu, 14 Feb 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 26 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare magic!
The abdomen pain which gets aggravated by beer drinking episodes most likely is due to gastritis problem. There is a gastric upset in some people which gets aggravated by alcohol intake, by taking fried foods etc.
In right side of abdomen another possibility is of gravel in gall bladder which are microfine material in the gall bladder- form and pass out so may cause such symptoms and still may remain undetected.
I hope you would get benefited with my advise.
Wish you a good health.