Suffering from tiredness and sleeping discomfort. Is there any treatment?

Cardiologist
Question
how can i get my doctors to listen and treat me with an illness NOT i am the illness
just because they cant diagnose me i get dismissed that my symptoms are not real. I dont know where to go for help. over many years i have had a huge list of symptoms but the worse one has been the tiredness, it usually comes on then goes but this time it hasnt gone and in desperation being told there nothing wrong yet you cant do your job ive had to go down a road i never thought i would and take drugs so i can do my job, its not a tiredness that gets better with sleep and is very debilitating
Posted Sat, 18 Aug 2012 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 2 hours later
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
I am a medical specialist with an additional degree of cardiology.
I am not writing in defense of doctors who do not have time for their patients but you must understand that a doctor has a patients waiting after you and he/she has to fit in with the schedule. Why do not you write all about your illness, I will try to reply and I am sure some we can solve here and others we can formulate a strategy, in a manner that doctor listens to your problems. A way out can be found and it is worth trying.
Looking forward to your mail.
With Warm Personal Regards.
With Best Wishes

Dr Anil Grover,
Medical Specialist & Cardiologist
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)
http://www/ WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Suffering from tiredness and sleeping discomfort. Is there any treatment? 48 minutes later
ive done nothing but try and find a way out ive just paid to be told i have not.............................unbelievable
cheers thanks for that

Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 13 minutes later
If due to language problem, here I have been interpreted as impolite that was certainly not my intention. I offer my unconditional apologies. Believe me, I wanted to listen to your story. Whole life, thirty years of professional life I have always listened to patients and whatever I learnt is from patients only. I am perplexed. If you still do not want to tell your story, please accept my apologies at least. Regards.
Dr Anil Grover,
Medical Specialist & Cardiologist
http://www/ WWW.WWWW.WW