Suffering from tiredness and headaches. Developed rashes all over body, sore throat and mild fever

Hi I have suffered from tiredness and headaches for months now two days ago I developed a rash which is now covering my entire body, I have a slight sore throat and a mild temperature.
Posted Mon, 6 May 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 20 minutes later

Thanks for the query,

I understand your concern

Basically you have two issues 1. headache which is there for then past several months which can be due to migraine, tension headache, brain infection etc. I think it can be related to migraine 2. Recent onset of headache with sore throat, skin rash- this can be related to infection which may be viral/bacterial infections or rarely could be related to medication allergy if you are on any medications.

You need a physical examination to clarify the diagnosis and if you any investigations or not. I think you may consult a local physician to resolve this new problem first and then we can help you take medications/ other methods to resolve the migraine

Hope this helps
Please get back to me in case you have any other concern

Best wishes