Suffering from strong itchiness. Having erection problem during sex. What is the cause?

Sexologist
Question
Hello sir Since last few 15 days I am suffering with some strong type of itching... Today I try to sex but my pennis is not responding..it became too small. Its totally dead. Please help me.
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for the query in XXXXXXX Before giving advice, I would like to know 1. Are you married or do you have a stable sex partner? 2. Did you have unprotected (without condom) intercourse? 3. Are you getting hardness in the morning before you pass urine? 4. Are you taking any medication for any other medical conditions? 5. Where is the site of itching in the penis? Have you consulted any doctor for it? Awaiting your reply Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine | eSexologist Kerala, India

Follow-up: Suffering from strong itchiness. Having erection problem during sex. What is the cause? 1 hour later
1. yes I m married & I have stable sex partner 2. oftenly I sex with my wife without condom, previously I sex with her few months ago. 3. I feel little hardness in moning, bXut now its similar like last night. 4. I am taking newcort m4 tables & veracle lotion from my doctor 5. my whole bodywas itching

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 27 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX As per the history, you are suffering from generalized urticaria which need to be managed by your general physician / Dermatologist. When you are suffering from any generalized illnesses, there would be a chance to suffer from temporary erectile dysfunction like when you are suffering from fever, you will not be having good appetite or good taste for food. For getting good erection, you need to have healthy body as well as healthy mind. Hence, the itching need to be treated first and then, if you are not getting proper erection, you need to get evaluated for any physical causes of erectile dysfunction Best regards Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY