Suffering from stress, heaviness in chest, shortness of breath, fatigued and pain in arm. Any cure?

I am under a lot of stress i was thinking it was coming from
1.2 weeks or more expreriencing symptons
1. heaviness in chest
2. shortness of breath when talking
3. fatigue not enough rest
4. lower back discomfort
5. bending over coming up light headed take asprin every day no problem wth blood pressure
6. dull ache in left arm might feek like 3 on scale of 1 to 10
Posted Tue, 14 Aug 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 19 minutes later
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

Given your age and description of symptoms, there is some concern. Let me resummarize it as:

"54 year old female with 1-2 week history of chest discomfort, shortness of breath, left arm pain, and dizziness XXXXXXX

Ignoring your past history of anxiety (which this could be related to), I think that there is serious concern about your heart. (Patients with pain related to the heart can feel it in their left arm.) If you are right now experiencing chest discomfort, shortness of breath and left arm pain, then you need to be evaluated in an ER setting right now!

I hope this answered your question. If you have additional questions, please ask. If we are finished, please leave feedback for me! Good luck!!