Suffering from stomach upset, acidity and loose motion. Had a kidney transplant. What could it be?

Diabetologist
Question
I am suffering from stomach upset acridity and loos mostion after one year of kidney transplant
Posted Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 1 hour later
Brief Answer: loss of intestinal colonial bacteria Detailed Answer: Dear sir Welcome to healthcare magic Dont worry let me explain to you briefly what is the problem. This is very common in renal disorders and with raised creatinine levels. That too in diabetic patients There will be loss of colonial bacterias in the interstine which is responsible for digestion and these are responsible for hardening of stools Usually what you are experiencing is very common in patients with diabetic patients So what best you can do is to get consult with nephrologist and take some probiotic powders which contains some bacteria which are not harmful. Hope your problem get solved Thanks

Follow-up: Suffering from stomach upset, acidity and loose motion. Had a kidney transplant. What could it be? 9 hours later
Is it not dangerous for me?

Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 1 hour later
Brief Answer: dont worry Detailed Answer: Dear sir Dont worry if you get trated with probiotics then it will come under control. That being said, do not neglect it; follow up with your doctor since it has potential to cause more harm. Thanks

Follow-up: Suffering from stomach upset, acidity and loose motion. Had a kidney transplant. What could it be? 1 hour later
My doctor suggest me to take cap vibact ds

Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: Sure you can take Detailed Answer: Dear sir/madam Sure you can takeit.. no probIem Thanks