Suffering from stomach pain, swelling in bowl and kidney stone. All tests blood, typhoid and ultrasound normal.

General Surgeon
Doctor I am 46 ys. and in marketing job so more than 15 days i am out of home in a month.suffering from mild stomach ache since last month and since last 10-12 days there is mild fever 99-99.5 in evening inbetween 8-11 pm.
I done all tests like LFT, KFT, BLOOD, TYPHOID & ULTRASOUND, all are normal except some swelling in bowl and 4mm stone in right kidney. Doctor started my treatment with ZIFI-O BD but after taking medicine for last 7 days symptoms are persist, please guide me what should be the cause & line of treatment.
Posted Fri, 24 May 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 22 minutes later
As per your query,you are having 4mm stone in the right kidney.A stone of that size will not cause severe pain.The pain will be confined to the back on right side.
Please mention the exact site of pain,whether in upper abdomen or lower abdomen,right side or left side.As the organs are fixed,the site of pain can guide us.
You have written that there is swelling in the bowel.Whether it is in small bowel or large bowel?Please clarify.
Evening rise of temperature if it is persistent should be investigated.Tuberculosis is the most common cause for this in India.
But the fever is mild in your case.IT can be due to infection in the body.If you are passing dark coloured urine and having pain during urine passage,then it could be CT scan of the whole abdomen for exact location and diagnosis of bowel lesion.
Apart from antibiotic ,please take anti inflammatory drug with combination of Aceclofenac and paracetamol,Rabeprazole with Domperidone capsule.
If you can send ultrasound report as attachment i can clarify further
Wish you good health