Suffering from stomach pain, irritation inside the cheeks and white spots. Suggest?

suffering from stomach pain and irritation inside the cheeks and white spots
Posted Tue, 23 Jul 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later

Thank you for consulting HealthcareMagic!
Irritation inside the cheeks and white spots can be caused by few conditions like aphthous ulcers, oral leukoplakia, oral candidiasis (a fungal infection) contact stomatitis which is irritation of oral mucosa due to some allergens like some candies, chewing gums, mouthwashes etc.

I can assist you better if can give you more information regarding your stomach pain and other symptoms like:

When did it start?
Where exactly it hurts like above belly button or sideways or generalized?
Are there any aggravating or relieving factors?
In addition, where exactly are these white spots?

Also, please let me know if you have any further queries!

Take Care!
Follow-up: Suffering from stomach pain, irritation inside the cheeks and white spots. Suggest? 9 hours later
My stomach pain started two months back and it hurts on my belly button and both the sides,in my mouth the white spots on both the side of the inner cheek near the lower and upper gums and corner of both the side lips also i have irritation and andulatoins on my both side of inner cheeks.
Answered by Dr. Guru 11 hours later

Thank you for the update. Your stomach pain may be because of gastritis or possibly some other causes as well. Since it is there from past 2 months, I suggest you to undergo investigations like ultrasound abdomen, endoscopy to know the exact cause under the guidance of your treating doctor.

Regarding white spots in your mouth, as I already mentioned oral candidiasis (a fungal infection), aphthous ulcers, oral leukoplakia, contact stomatitis, some vitamin deficiencies may be the cause. Furthermore, your stomach pain may also be related to the problem in your mouth. I suggest you to consult an XXXXXXX medicine doctor so that we can find out the exact cause out of the above possibilities after physical examination and investigations.

Hope it helps!