Suffering from stomach pain. Withdrawing from pregabalin gabapentin duloextine and ibuprofen. What can be the reason?

I'm suffering from a very bad case of withdrawals my tummy is also very very painful which I believe is to be part of it. my hands also keep going very hot and painful,
im withdrawing from pregabalin gabapentin duloextine and ibuprofen.
im getting the feeling that I'm not here and irs quite frightening they have upped my Lofepramine to 210mg is ut a combination of the withdrawals and of the lofepramine ?
Posted Tue, 16 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 6 days later
Gabapentene withdrawl may cause your symptoms as it is like an ancesthetic, once your stop this pain and anxiety may increase.
I think gabapentene should be tapered more slowly.
Ask your doctor regarding this. Let me know if you have any other doubt.
Thank you