Suffering from stomach disorders due to having different types of food. What should I do?

I am 29 years old, male. Due to profile of the job I need to travel frequently as a result type of food varies so also timing when the food is taken. Please suggest me ways to tackle stomach disorders and keep myself fit for the next day.
Posted Fri, 24 Aug 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 15 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
This is the problem of stressful and hectic schedules of modern life.
I would advise you to carry home made food in a tiffin with you.
Get the Thermoregulated tiffins which keep the food fresh and warm for loger times.
The timings of food should be controlled and you should not overstretch while hungry.
Because it is the delay in food that increases the stress and can cause acid-peptic disorders.
You can take a food without rewarming it upto 6-7 hours without problems.
If you have to do long night duty hours job then next morning take a
Tablet Rantidine 150mg 30 minutes before breakfast.
It will protect you from having stress related dyspepsia.
I hope the advise would be helpful for you.
Follow-up: Suffering from stomach disorders due to having different types of food. What should I do? 6 minutes later
Thanks a lot sir. I'm into marketing profile. Would like your advice from time to time. could you please provide me with your e-mail id? If you don't mind.

Thanks and Regards, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Mob: +00 0000
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 6 minutes later
Welcome back,
Please follow the advise, you are young,
I think you would not need further help in this regard.
I only consult on this board, you can log in and ask the query to be answered by me.
They will arrange it.
I wish a great health for you.