Ask a Urologist   »  

Suffering from stomach ache and frequent urination. What is wrong?

Question
LETS SEE LAST NIGHT I HAD A STOMACH ACHE, DURING THE NIGHT I WAS PEEING ALOT AND ALL DAY TODAY WHATS WRONG WITH ME
Posted Thu, 2 Aug 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 45 minutes later
Your symptoms indicate you have a UTI), which is more common in females than in males. Not to worry, as it is not something which is untreatable or life threatening, but you need a prompt medical attention to address this issue of your's to confirm it. Kindly visit a Gynecologist, so that he/she may do a physical assessment and suggest few tests like Bloodwork, Urinalysis, Urine Culture or Ultrasound abdomen to rule out Urinary infection, to authenticate his/her clinical findings.

Your treatment plan will be formulated accordingly after confirmation. Antibiotics are the typical treatment for a UTI.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.