Suffering from stomach ache and diarrhoea. What can be done to get relief from the pain?

For the past week-
my bowel habits have changed dramatically, i cannot fart only burp, I have diarrhea or very long soft poop, my stomach pain is usually below the belly button. Whenever I eat anything, my stomach starts to hurt and then i feel like it gets stuck and my stomach hurts. I want to go to the bathroom but can't. I can only pee. I've been drinking tons and tons of water and pee constantly.. almost like it goes through me. I just ate a few hours ago and my stomach hurts, i feel like i do before i have diarrhea (a little nauseated, tired and tummy hurts), changing positions helps. What can i do to relieve my pain until tomorrow morning when I go to the doctor? and what tests will they need? I cannot afford very much.

I have taken pepto bismol (3x), ranitidine(2x), and milk of magnesia (2x)
all on different days to calm or help
Posted Wed, 10 Oct 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 2 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

From the symptoms it appears to be gastro enteritis. For rapid relief i advice you to take antacid 5 ml three times a day and also along with that take Proton pump inhibitor it will help in reducing the acid secretion and provide symptomatic relief, they will reduce the pain.

Take plenty of water and also ORS, so that you should not be dehydrated.

I advice you to physician for thorough examination and investigation, based on that he may prescribe you antibiotic, kindly complete the course of it even if the symptoms subside.

Hope I have provided the information you needed.
Wish you good health. Take care.