Suffering from severe pain in the bowel muscle and pain while walking. Suggest?

General Surgeon
Question
Hi doctor
I'm suffering from severe pain in the bowel muscle. As a result lot pain while walking and even sitting. Pain is around front part of stool passing muscle. There is stiffness of muscle when press with finger.
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in Abdominal Pain

Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It can be due to infection

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Pain can be due to infection of the stool passing area which might have involved the surrounding muscle due to inflammation.
The most common types are peri anal abscess,ischiorectal abscess.
Due to collection of pus in tight compartment,there will be severe pain.
Get it examined clinically by a surgeon and proceed accordingly.
If the abscess is confirmed,get it drained immediately
Wish you good health

Follow-up: Suffering from severe pain in the bowel muscle and pain while walking. Suggest? 11 minutes later
Today being holiday , can u please suggest some good painkiller. As per me and experiencing the pain i think it is due to muscle stiffness while passing urine.

Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I suggest skeletal muscle relaxant

Detailed Answer:
Hi
I prescribe combination of Aceclofenac,Paracetamol and Chlorzoxone tablet and antibiotic Ofloxacin and ornidazole tablets to my patients with similar complaints.