Suffering from severe gastric trouble, severe bloating and belching with flatulence. Suggest?

hello doctor, my age is 20, and iam suffering from severe gastric trouble, i have been suffering from this problem from last 6-7 months, and i have nt consulted any doctor yet, i hav the sensation of severe bloating and belching and flatulence too. can u suggest me any medicines for my problem.
due to this gastric truoble, i could nt eat properly even, whatevr i eat belching and could not complete my meals this problem increased from last 1 month. from last 2 years i lost my appetite and i never ate at propre timings and no intake of food in required amounts. is there any permanent solution for my problem, suggest me medicines for my problem
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Anti gastric agent required

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the query

It looks like you are suffering from severe gastritis. It is easily treatable with drugs like pantoprazole once a day for 15 days and since you have severe bloating also I recommend a combination drug like pantoprazole with domperidone for 15 days. However in the treatment of gastritis lifestyle modifications are of utmost importance. I would want you follow these suggestions

1. Do not skip meals, have meals at the same time everyday.
2. Avoid caffeine drinks like tea and coffee for now. Avoiding milk and milk products will reduce bloating
3. Avoid smoking and alcohol
4. Sleep for minimum of 6 hours a day and make sure to give a gap of two hours after dinner to sleep

I hope I was of help, if the problem still persists please approach a gastroenterologist for an endoscopy to rule out gastric ulcer
I will be happy to get back to you if you have any further queries