Suffering from severe back pain, unable to sleep straight or sideways and back bending. Suggest?

I am suffering from severe back pain .. right at the center of the spinal.. i cant sleep stright nor side ways nor on my tummy. Every position pains.. i cant do a back bending
Posted Sun, 27 Oct 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Prasad 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
You need to visit a doctor....

Detailed Answer:

You seem to be severe pain. A physical examination is essential to identify the cause.

You would start you on pain killer like Ibuprofen 400mg twice a day for 2-3 days before recommending investigation. You can try this; if there is no improvement, visit your physician / orthopedician for evaluation.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.