Suffering from rheumatoid disease and diabetes. Getting fever and weakness. Worrisome

Cardiologist
Question
hi any body can help me actually my mom is suffering from rheumatoid decease from last three year. she got fever every day from last three year and got skin problem also. we consult number of doctor in Amritsar but nobody found the problem then we start the treatment from PGI Chandigarh and here doctor XXXXXXX XXXXXXX told us that rheumatoid decease . but in government hospital no any care you know. im seriously worried about it. any body can help me please.doctor told she having problem in lever & also her blood is 5gm only. and she having diabetes aslo i can send all test report for ur study. she is so weak now. my nos is 0000, 0000.
Posted Thu, 26 Jul 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 3 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing in.
I am a medical specialist with an additional degree in super specialty of cardiology.
I read your mail with diligence.
If based on what you have written your mother has three major problems
1. Rheumatoid Arthritis (Based on what you have been told or you understood)
2. Anemia, If her Hemoglobin is 5 Gm% she should be admitted in hospital may be she needs blood transfusion. I do not think any hospital much less in case of PGIMER will turn you back. If there is shortage of beds in PGIMER you can get her admitted in Government Medical College if you can not afford private treatment. I will help you in that case. PGI must be doing something good as 1.8 million new patients visit it every year.p
3. Diabetes. Please write down all the investigation reports and treatment she is receiving and send as followup query, whenever you get up and see this mail.

At age 55 she is not old and with proper care she can recover completely. You will have to have faith in your doctor.

With Best Wishes.

Dr Anil Grover,
Cardiologist
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)
http://www/ WWW.WWWW.WW
(Apparently, you wrote mail at about 2 AM so you could be awake, but wrote it from Maharastra as per your IP address, means you are not with your mother then who is taking care of her?)

Follow-up: Suffering from rheumatoid disease and diabetes. Getting fever and weakness. Worrisome 7 hours later
Thanks for your valueable responce. soon i'll send all the repots.
previously we also think for blood transfusion but some body told its not good so we refuse this decesion but any how once you check the reports then we discuss again.

Thanks

Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 35 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX

Dr XXXXXXX Bhatia shall call you in few minutes. Discuss your problem in detail. He will explain position of hospitals in Chandigarh in relation to her illness. I am waiting for investigations report.

Dr Anil Grover,
Cardiologist
http://www/ WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Suffering from rheumatoid disease and diabetes. Getting fever and weakness. Worrisome 26 minutes later
Sir tommorow i'll send all the reports. i'm also waiting the call from Dr. Deeraj Bhatia.

Actually i'm doing job in faridhabad (NCR) as a Engineer. and my mom is in amritsar with Family. my brothers, Bhabi & father are care her.

Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 12 minutes later
YOUR BOTH PHONES WERE OFF PLEASE CHECK AND THEN SEND SMS TO 0000 at ONE PM.

DR XXXXXXX BHATIA SHALL SPEAK TO YOU (DR XXXXXXX was mistakenly typed)

YOU SHOULD HAVE LET YOUR BROTHER OR FATHER CORRESPOND INSTEAD YOU CANT USE TELEMEDICINE WITH PROXY EFFECTIVELY>

Follow-up: Suffering from rheumatoid disease and diabetes. Getting fever and weakness. Worrisome 36 minutes later
Sir, my no is 0000 & 0000.
i send Dr. Bhatia no. (0000) to my younger Brother. He will speak with Dr. XXXXXXX Bhatia on 1pm.

Thanks
Follow-up: Suffering from rheumatoid disease and diabetes. Getting fever and weakness. Worrisome 19 minutes later
by mistake i write wrong number yesterday night.

Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 40 minutes later
No Problem.
Please keep Dr XXXXXXX Informed and plan a programme to visit Chandigarh according to dates suggested by Dr XXXXXXX so that your mother can be seen and treated properly. Dr XXXXXXX has apprised me of the recent details of diagnosis and current hemoglobin levels.

Dr Anil Grover,
Cardiologist
http://www/ WWW.WWWW.WW