Suffering from psoriasis. Tried allopathy and homeopathy. Suggest complete cure?

i am suffering from psoriasis for last few years i tried allopathy it did not worked so i had homeopathy it did work but again after 1 and half year the problem started can u please suggest me complete cure for this.
Posted Tue, 2 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

Yes, Its very common with homeopathy for the treated cases to go into to remission.

I suggest you to try a special type of treatment called PUVA ( psoralen + UVA treatment). This is very effective and if added with medications will surely show some good results.

PUVA treatment is now available in most of the skin clinics.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.