Suffering from premature ejaculation and having small penis. Is there any way to improve this condition?

Urologist
Question
I think I have too small penis ... in normal conditions its length is 5 cm, and diameter 3 cm, while in erection conditions it may reach to 15 cm length, and diameter of 5-7

is this NORMAL ? any way to improve something here ?

Note that I have the following issues in my sex life :

- premature ejaculation, sometimes even without touching the penis if watching a sex scene or so
- I feel pain or annoying feeling in the penis and pelvic area after ejaculation
- I rarely have the well or motive to do sex process after ejaculation because it will take around 30 minutes
- I am not fan of sex movies, but it happened to see couple of movies, how these people can last allll that long !!!

Note : I am married since 15 years and have few kids :)

Thanks

Posted Fri, 26 Oct 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 44 minutes later

Thanks and welcome to XXXXXXX
There is no universal single Size for any organ and as long as you get erection to have satisfactory penetration and perform for a few minutes its fine.
I will answer your questions one by one---

1. Pre-mature ejaculation, sometimes even without touching the penis if watching a sex scene or so – It is quite possible and it depends on your level of excitation.
2. I feel pain or annoying feeling in the penis and pelvic area after ejaculation – It can occur in prostatic infection and you need physical examination followed by semen/urine culture tests and appropriate antibiotics.

3. I rarely have the well or motive to do sex process after ejaculation because it will take around 30 minutes – After the ejaculation, erection does not happen for a few minutes to few hours ( there is no specific time frame), depending on the age, general physical fitness, presence or absence of diabetes or any other vascular disease.
4. I am not fan of sex movies, but it happened to see couple of movies, how these people can last all that long!!!- They are mostly edited videos and not real time. It is like any other movie or animation. They are all commercial and planned accordingly and well. Also black race men have longer organs genetically and that adds to the flavor.
My final advice is
1.     Kindly do not compare with friends as it is like any other event in life – varies from person to person.
2.     If you are able to perform reasonably well to your and your partners satisfaction - its good enough.
3.     Regular exercise and quitting smoking - if so helps.

Hope this helps. Kindly get back for doubts if any---

Wishing you good general and sexual health.
DR GS