Suffering from premature ejaculation. What treatment should be done?

hello doctor , my age is 26 , Single , i have start mastrubate from age of 14-15 ,now i am sexual very week , i ejaculate with in 15-20 seconds , erection is almost good , ...and i have very less hair on my face (beard) , arms , chest ) i also try once viagra to just try that can cure my prob or not ........but even after taken viagra my ejaculate time was same.....and it does not work for me ,,,,,,now i want online treatment for this problem ...i don't need any suggestion from you .because i have read a lot on internet .......i need solution for my problem ......also try start and stop method etc. but i need genuine solution ...what is the thing in our human body that decrease after lot of masturbation ......what are the step to treat medically ......what are the test etc ........?
thanks ........hope for best answer :)
Posted Mon, 19 Nov 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 22 hours later

Premature ejaculation (PME) is common problem and depends on multiple factors like:
*Psychological factors: most common. The psychological factors may include stress, performance anxiety, guilt of masturbation and depression

*Medical causes: Reflex activity of ejaculatory system, thyroid problems, low testosterone, diabetes, hypertension and neurological causes.

Masturbation is not harmful for health and more than 80% man and woman masturbate in some point of the time. In present situation if you are not masturbating more than 4-5 times per week than there is no problem. If you are masturbating more even then it is not harmful but it is better to decrease the frequency of it.

Even past history of excessive masturbating does not affect ejaculation time, but if you have guilt then it can increase your worry and anxiety which can lead to PME.

Viagra is use for erectile dysfunction, it do not increase ejaculation time.

Following investigation are needed in your case:
-Fasting blood sugar
-Complete blood count
-Urine routine and microscopy
-Hormone test: serum total testosterone, T3/T4/TSH (for thyroid) and prolactine level

Following steps will be helpful for treatment:

-Monitor your blood pressure and keep it normal.

- Try distracting yourself when you feel you are about to ejaculate. Take a XXXXXXX breath and stay relaxed during intercourse.

- Do not worry about performance and talk to your partner openly about any apprehensions if you have. Conversation with partner during sex also delay ejaculation.

- If the symptoms persist then condoms with desensitizing creams (marketed as Kohinoor extra time) and medicines like dapoxetine will be helpful, which you can get after prescription from physician.

-Ejaculation time also increases with experience in sex.

Wish you good health.