Suffering from premature ejaculation. Prescribed argiprime and dapoxtine 30 mg. Any side effects?

Psychiatrist
Question
I had been prescribed Argiprime & dapoxtine 30 mg for PE problem. However sometimes I also use Manforce 50mg tablets. Is there any side effects due to usage of the same. I think I am suffering from ED. Kindly advise. I am 38 yrs old, married with no BP,SUGAR etc.
Posted Fri, 8 Feb 2013 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 9 minutes later
Hello XXXXXXX .......
Thanks for your query. I understand your concern with an unsatisfactory sexual life. Argiprime is arginine, an amino-acid nutrient and dapaxetine is used to prolong time for ejaculation. You can use manforce i.e sildenafil citrate used to prolong erection time. It is to be taken 1 hour prior to the sexual act. The side effects include headache, temporary blurring of vision, palpitations, giddiness and is contraindicated for cardiac patients. However, for your profile it is a safe medication to take. Wish you a satisfactory sexual life. Clarify any other queries that you may want to.
Dr Sundar
Neuro-Psychiatrist

Follow-up: Suffering from premature ejaculation. Prescribed argiprime and dapoxtine 30 mg. Any side effects? 5 minutes later
Dear Sir
Thank you for your reply. Kindly inform If manforce 50mg can be used for months/years together without any side effects? Further what is the exact use of Argi prime for PE problem?
Thanks & regards
XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 12 minutes later
Hello XXXXXXX ....
Yes, manforce can be used on a continous basis until you develop any cardiac/hypertensive (high BP) states. Argiprime cont (even for years) ains arginine, an aminoacid that is useful in generation of nitric oxide, the chemical that sustains your erection. The drug has sound scientific logic in its use. Hence you can safely continue your drugs.
Dr Sundar
Neuro-Psychiatrist