Suffering from premature ejaculation. Is this normal?

Hi, I'm a 25 year old male that has a problem with excessive pre cum. I get pre cum even just cuddling with a girl to the point that it leaks through my pants. It constantly leaks when aroused, even when my penis is flaccid. It happens in sexual situations with women and masterbation. It is causing me anxiety and making me afraid to even cuddle with new girls because I'm afraid they will think I have already ejaculated. Is this normal? What should I do?
Posted Mon, 20 May 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
In young age like, this is common.
That is the make up of Human body.
Gradually you will get over it.
Try to limit your foreplay and engage in penetrative coitus asap.
There is no specific medicine or other treatment available for this problem.
You can try yoga and other mind relaxation exercises.
Best regards