Suffering from plaque psoriasis. Having acidity, constipation and piles. Allergic to extreme heat and cold conditions. Advise?

My height is 5ft 6 inches,weight 78 kilos, age 41 years.I am suffering from plaque psoriasis and I have problems of acidity , constipation and piles.I am allergic to extreme heat and cold conditions, like excessive sweet my blood test reports are normal, have uric acid level at 6.8
Posted Fri, 27 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 56 minutes later
Brief answer...Please let me know the test reports of the investigations you got done.
Detailed answer...Before answering your question I need to ask certain questions from you so that I am able to answer you properly.
Please let me know the reports of all the tests you have got done.
Have you been tested for thyroid function tests and diabetes ?
Have you consulted any doctor?
What are the medications being taken by you?
Do you smoke,take alcohol or any substance of abuse?
Waiting for your reply.