Suffering from piles, ulcers, enlarged liver, lymph tuberculosis. On rabonik, heptral medication. Remedy for piles?

I am 35 yrs of age last month I got Ulcer, Liver Enlarged, & Liver swelled and got TuberClosis in Lymph under Neck after some days taking medecines I got Piles whcih is swelled and now bleeding to much while passingg stool, Please suggest any antibiotic for stopping this Piles. I am taling medicines for Ulcer, Liver Issues & for Tubeclosis are (Rabonik, Heptral, Budecort 200) (Macox 600, Macrozide 2000, Ecox 1200)
Please Suggest
Thanks & Regards
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Peptic Ulcer
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 23 minutes later

I see that you are having multiple medical problems.
1. A liver lesion- you have not mentioned the diagnosis
2. Tuberculosis of the lymph nodes (Tubercular lymphadenitis)
3. Piles
4. Ulcer- you have not mentioned either intestinal or gastric

You are currently taking
1. Macrox (rifampicin), macrozide (pyrizinamide), ecox (probably ethambutol) for tuberculosis
2. Rabnoik (rabeprazole) for the ulcer
3. Budecort could have been prescribed to bring down the inflammation in either the liver or tuberculosis related issue

What I would strongly recommend for you to do is to approach a multi speciality hospital which has gastroenterology and XXXXXXX medicine to solve your issue

There is no specific drug to control the bleeding of your piles.

Drugs like beta blockers do help but the ultimate treatment is to go for haemorrhoidectomy. You would need to see a general surgeon for the same.
If you do not want to undergo the surgery, it would be best if you consult a gastroenterologist so that he/she can inject a small chemical into the piles and it will shrink. This mode of treatment is called 'sclerotherapy'.
You could help yourself by eating food XXXXXXX in fibre like vegetables and white meat to help ease the constipation and pain

I could have helped you better in terms of diet pattern and the exercise that needs to be followed if you had attached the reports of liver function tests, complete blood picture and endoscopy report and also mention the exact diagnosis of each of your problems. It would be great if you could do the same.

Awaiting your reply.

I wish you good health.