Suffering from performance anxiety erectile dysfunction. Can I take himcolin gel along with megalis?

Jun 2013
I am 29 years old ,suffering from performance anxiety erectile dysfunction.I am quite healthy and dont have any history of heart disease in my family.In order to combat my psychogenic ED, i am using Megalis 20mg .It works fine. In order to get better results :-
Along with it i wanna use Himcolin gel (A Himalaya Drug Company's Ayurvedic Product),just to improve my confidence further and since its my marriagable age. I dont wanna take any chance. hope you understand.
So Can i use the Himcolin Gel as well along with the Megalis 20mg? and please tell me how to use it?
The contents of himcolin are:- XXXXXXX (Celastrus paniculatus) 200mg ,Lathakasthuri (Hibiscus abelmoschus) 150mg ,Vathada (Prunus amygdalus) 100mg,Nirgundi (Vitex negundo) 100mg, Karpasa (Gossypium herbaceum) 50mg ,Mukulaka (Pistacia vera) 50mg ,Jatiphalam (Myristica fragrans) 30mg ,Jaatipatree - Myristica fragrans (Mace)] 30mg ,Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum) 30mg ,Taja (Cinnamomum cassia) 3mg

Posted Thu, 25 Apr 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 9 minutes later
Hello there ~

Performance anxiety related to erectile dysfunction is a very common condition. Using megalis 20 mg should be a good dose of medication to help with this condition. I am not an ayurvedic physician, however I have heard that it does help with improving your erections with similar mechanism of action as many allopathic aphrodisiacs. I assume that using the gel is by application around your external genitalia and inner thigh so as to increase the blood supply. However please use it with caution and try using megalis and the gel individually first rather than together to make sure you do not have any side effects. If you are not satisfied with the response with either alone please consult an ayurvedic doctor regarding the usage of the gel along with an allopathic medication like Megalis. I however feel like the ayurvedic doctor would say something similar regarding the combined use of the medications.

However, please be reassured that megalis is a medication that is a good enough medication for you to have a good erection that would last for a long time. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day !
Follow-up: Suffering from performance anxiety erectile dysfunction. Can I take himcolin gel along with megalis? 51 minutes later
Ok .I completely understand.
First of all i'll use the cialis 20mg alone but if i am not satisfied, then can i combine it with himcolin gel?

Second ,is Himcolin gel approved by FDA?

Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 7 minutes later

Thanks for the follow up. Himcolin gel is not approved by the FDA. The FDA does not look over many medications that are produced in the states itself. However, regarding your other question, yes please use the two separately and only in consultation with your ayurvedic physician use the two in concert.

However, I am sure you will not need to use the gel if you choose to use cialis as it is a very effective medication.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day !