Suffering from paranoia. Prescribed sizodon and bexot for one week. Will this cause any side effect?

I am suffering from paranoia.
I have been prescribed sizodon 2mg daily and bexot dt 2mg daily. Doctor advised me to take them for 1 week, Will they have any side effects in just 1 week ? Any kind of side effect even the minor ones.
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 2 hours later
Hi there. thanks for asking. The dose of medication you are tsking (sizodone) is very low. At this dose it almost does not have any side effects. However, it may casue dry mouth, restless feeling in the legs, neck spasm at higher doses. It also may cause change in bowel habit at higher doses. As a very rare side effect, it may cause change in temparature with change in other aspects of regulatory system that is very rare, especialy at this dose. Let me know the other name of Bexot that you are taking. It is a name that company gives to the drug. let me know about its generic name. I am waiting for your response.