Suffering from paralysis and left portion of face has no sensation since childhood. Need advise?

Since age of 10 i am suffering from paralysis wherein left portion of my face is not working.
Pls help

Posted Mon, 30 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
need more information

Detailed Answer:

I understand from your query that you are suffering from paralysis of left side of the face. Please let me know few more details about your problem to help you better.

- What is your age now?

- Did you have any serious infection or trauma in your childhood that affected your brain?

- You must have seen a doctor for the same. Can you upload the relevant reports on the right side of this query page? You have a feature for the same here.

- What other symptoms do you have?

- Are you hypertensive or Diabetic? Is there a family history of similar problems at home?

Please write in detail about your problem.

Awaiting your response.

Follow-up: Suffering from paralysis and left portion of face has no sensation since childhood. Need advise? 39 minutes later
Thanks for the quick response Doctor...

I am 28 now.

I dont have any trauma or any infection which has affected my brain.

Whenever I gets tensed my left part of the face starts shivering.

No. I am not hypertensive or diabetic guy neither any family history regarding the same.

When i was child, i was being checked and i dont believe reports are there.

so pls suggest...

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please be rest assured that it is normal

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing the details.

Every individual responds in a different way to stress and tension. You seem to have the left part of your face shivering when you are tensed. This is a normal phenomena. This is just a way of you expressing your emotions. Nothing wrong or harmful in it.

Please be rest assured that it is normal.

Wish you good health.