Suffering from palpitations and pain behind breast through shoulder. All test normal. Pulsating in abdomen. Advise?

Mar 2013
Hi, I have been suffering from palpitations an pain behind my left breast through to my shoulder blade since last October. I've had blood tests, a chest x-ray and ECG which I've been told were ok. The symptoms have been out down to stress. I have now noticed my pulse in my stomach when I'm lying down (I'm not thin, I'm overweight) and today have felt a pulsating sensation in the centre of my abdomen, just u set my breasts. I am very worried an feel that my Dr will again put it all down to stress
Posted Thu, 4 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 53 minutes later
If your complete workup was fine, then you have nothing to worry about.
What you are experiencing might be fluttering ( minor muscle spasms ) of the abdominal muscles.
That is sometimes perceived as pulsations.
I am not trying to put it down to stress, but please have an ultrasound abdomen in addition to the tests you have undergone.