Suffering from painful welts under arms and in groin area. Having severe sweating problem. What should I do?

I am a 54 year old female in relatively good health who recently has developed very painful welts under my arms and in my groin area. The welts are 1" to 1 1/2" around and although they don't usually come to a head, one did this morning. I've always had a severe sweating problem and not mostly under my arms but all over my body especially head and face. Any ideas? Thanks.
Posted Sun, 14 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 24 minutes later
Probably you have developed bacterial folliculitis,
Another condition which can have similar presentation is Hidradenitis suppurativa.
It is usually seen in the areas mentioned by you.

Can you please upload a photograph of the lesions.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and a correct line of treatment.

There is an option to upload photographs on right side of query page.

Waiting for your response.
Thank you