Suffering from painful external piles. Advised enzymic firte for recurrent blood clot. What is permanent cure?

Dear doctor, I am been suffering painful external piles for depcades. Doctors advise to not treat through surgery because of the post operative paise effects. Recentlly, I have developed a blood clot at the pile spot just at the entrance to the anous. I was advised to take enzymic firte 1-1-1.5. It completely dissolved the clot. But then has resurfaces. Is there any permanent cure against recurrence of the blood co. For pain have been advised 2 percent xylocaine. Are there more effective treatment. Please advise. YYYY@YYYY
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 5 hours later
Brief answer....given below Detailed answer.. Hello, Thanks for the query. I understand your problem but ideally you should be operated and external piles excised. Conservative treatment involves keeping your stool soft by increasing fibre in your diet,stool softners and increasing water intake and doing regular exercises. Other methods involved are regular SITZ BATH with warm water twice a day along with local anesthetic creams.But if these methods don't give desired results to a person,then best is to get operated. Consult a good surgeon and discuss with him regarding this. I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks