Suffering from pain right testicle. Having temperature. Bleeding during motion. Suspecting stones in kidneys. Suggest?

my cousin is suffering from pain right testicle to above hip area.
body temperature is varying
getting relief after long breaths
bleeding while motion

based on the above symptoms we are suspecting that stones in kidneys are causing this.
pain killer and anti bio-tics are taken for temporary relief.

please suggest.

thanks in advance
Posted Fri, 1 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Ultrasound scan

Detailed Answer:

I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Nephrology, working with an experienced Nephrologist. I answer on his behalf

Most of the symptoms your cousin has do fit into the diagnosis of renal stones, except that he is having blood in the stools which is not related.

Blood in stools is seen in conditions like Piles, fissure or large intestine diseases.

I suggest you to get a Ultrasound scan of the abdomen first to rule out the kidney stones and later get him physically examined for the piles or intestinal problems.