Suffering from obesity. What should I do to be fit and healthy?

Obesity is the major prob with me. I do lot of hard work n reduce weight. But after leaving gym very soon again gain weight. Though my eating habits are even less then reqd.
Posted Wed, 1 May 2013 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Samik Basu 48 minutes later
Hi ,
Thank you for your query.
This is a very common problem.
The solution is very simple.
Do gym at least thrice a week, eat a balanced diet and drink lots of fluids.
Do some regular free hand exercises, avoid sweets and alcohol and take lots of fruits and vegetables.
Whenever you binge...skip a meal or do more exercise to burn out those extra calories.
The most important thing is self awareness and self control and discipline in life.
Consult your doctor if the problem persists.
If you have any further queries you are free to consult me.
Hope this answers your query.
Wishing a speedy recovery.
Have a nice day.