Suffering from nightfall. Suggest some effective medicine

every one r two days in the night sleeping time. i got some sex dreams and lossing my sperm.
plz give me the perfect medicine of stopping the leakage sperms...
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 21 minutes later
Thanks for using XXXXXXX

I have gone through your concern.
What you have is "Dhat Syndrome".
It is completely normal condition, which does not require any medication. At nighttime, particularly during REM sleep, one has sexual excitement and if it is sufficient, it may cause semen discharge.
You should stop worrying about losing sperm as sperm production is constantly going on in our body.
There is no Medicine available to stop leakage of sperm, as it is completely normal condition.
I hope I am able to answer your concern.
Also, write to me if you have any follow -up question.