Suffering from nightfall. Not able to concentrate on studies. Suggest some effective medicine

Urologist
Question
Hello sir, I am 17 and I used to mansturbate when I was 16, after which I left it, now, after 6 months I am suffering from nightfalls, I am really worried. Please help me sir, it is really affecting my studies as I can’t concentrate on them. Please help me sir.And every nightmare comes in a gap of 14-15 days. when i wake up i can't completely open my eyes for 10-15 min. and in the night also specially after 10-11 pm my eyes don't work properly.n also please take are to give medicine which are for under 18. thank u very much.
Posted Sat, 28 Jul 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 36 minutes later
Hi

This is a common problem at your age.
There is no relation between your symptoms and ur night fall.
It is all inyour mind, because friends have told you that this is anormal.
You are absolutely normal.
To concentratre better u need to
1. Healthy diet.
2. Regular exercise.
3. If interested , u can masturbate say once a week, otherwise the same semen will come out as night fall.
You are not able to open ur eyes because u dont have enough rest, and not due to the night fall.
Hope i helped u.
Get back for doubts, i any. All the best for studies.
Dr GS

Follow-up: Suffering from nightfall. Not able to concentrate on studies. Suggest some effective medicine 38 minutes later
but sir, i sleep 8 hrs a day n i do have a healthy diet, the day which i have a nightfall my eyes have too much irritation n as time passes they get normal after someday when again i have nightfall same procedure again takes place n the night which i have a nightfall i have very weired nightmares (18+) of which i didn't even think in a day n that's why i have nightfalls, if it is natural then why does i stuck with these 18+ nightmares n only on that night i have nightfalls???? the amount of semen which comes is very less. please reply...

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 5 hours later
Hi

There is nothing wrong in your body to be corrected.
Night falls go by itself and there is no specific medicine to cure it.
Night mares need to addressed separately and kindly met a psychologist or psychiatrist who can help you get over it.
The volume of semen varies and it is measured only when a semen analysis is done. That is needed only when u r trying to father and not at this age.
You need only reassurance and self belief.
Kindly XXXXXXX a psychologist to get further help.
Dr GS

Follow-up: Suffering from nightfall. Not able to concentrate on studies. Suggest some effective medicine 2 hours later
thank u very much sir

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 hours later
Welcome. all the best.
Dr GS