Suffering from nightfall. How to overcome this problem?

Dear Sir

I feel nomally i have a problem of night fall kindly suggest how it can be measure because i m not sure but it is occured once in a week.
Posted Sun, 17 Mar 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 4 hours later
I have always been of the opinion that night fall is not a disease but an absolutely normal condition which happens in young healthy individuals.
A certain amount of semen production goes on continuously through the day, and the body can store only so much, and the rest actually needs to come out of the body. This it does in sleep when a person experiences an erotic dream. This happens relatively more frequently among people who are not married, have no active sexual life or do not masturbate. In fact many people come forward and say that this does not happen after they get married or after they start masturbating. many men do not masturbate, in the fear that they will be losing their strength. this is not so, and whatever night fall you have will have absolutely no bearing whatsoever on your strength or stamina.
The frequency as to whether a night fall can happen once a month or once week or once year is unnecessary. with increasing maturity, the frequency will come down.
The thing that you need to remember is that you seem to be a healthy person, and if you have normal erections, and a healthy life style, ignore this issue totally, and be happy.
Hope I have been of help.
Follow-up: Suffering from nightfall. How to overcome this problem? 11 hours later
Thanku soo much sir...its really a good opinion from your side.
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 2 hours later
You are welcome:-)
Follow-up: Suffering from nightfall. How to overcome this problem? 5 minutes later
But sir i feel very bad in morning and feel so restless and unhealthy dont we have any subsitute for recover the loss of sperms at that night.
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 47 minutes later
As I said earlier, the loss of sperm in the night is not unhealthy, and even might be beneficial, so that your XXXXXXX organs like epididymis which is the site for storage of sperm can have fresh sperm. This is the natural mechanism, and need not be interfered with.
The sperm that you lose cannot be restored, and there are currently no medications available even in the most developed of nations also to stop night fall of sperm. So My suggestion would be to quit worrying about it. In case you feel that you should not have this happening, you can try masturbating or have sexual intercourse on a regular basis. This will help let out sperms from your body at periodic intervals, so that your storage organ like epididymis does not get overdistended.
Follow-up: Suffering from nightfall. How to overcome this problem? 18 minutes later
Ok thanks Sir
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 4 days later
Pleasure is mine.

Take care!