Suffering from nausea, fatigue, frequent headaches and sore breasts. Is it pregnancy?

I have been suffering from nausea,fatigue,frequent headaches and sore breasts. I have become sensitive to certain smells and certain smells make me feel extremely sick. My periods are usually extremely heavy and last aprox 5-6 days but all I have experienced for the past month-2 is extremely light spotting of a brownish colour . I am concerned about what may be causing this
Posted Mon, 16 Jul 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
First thing you need to do is take a urine pregnancy test.
You can take a home pregnancy test if required.If you have been regular in the past,then sudden irregularities need to be addressed.At age 17,sometimes, cycles take some time to regularise.But if you have been sexually active its imperative that pregnancy be ruled out first.If the test is positive then you need to see a doctor about your options.But in case its negative,then a complete hormone profile along with an ultrasound needs to be done to detect any problems.
Follow-up: Suffering from nausea, fatigue, frequent headaches and sore breasts. Is it pregnancy? 43 minutes later
Thankyou for your help I will take a test tomorrow, if it is positive is the slight bleeding a concern ?
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 22 hours later
If the test is positive then bleeding is a concern.You will need a ultrasound to confirm.
See a doctor immediately if the test is positive.