Suffering from nausea and out of breath. All tests normal except some enlarged ducts. What is the cause?

I have been ill since aught. At first my doctors believed it had to do with my pancreas. Then it was a cholodoccal cyst, but none was found. Then I had a terrible flu like illness a and then the shingles showed up and lasted about a month. I've also lot approx 40 pounds. Last week I bought I was on the road to recovery. But the last 5 days I seemed to relapse and now all I tolerate is ensure and I've lost another 5 lbs. all of my tests came back normal except some enlarged ducts, if I get up, I am extremely nauseaus and out of breath walking just 15 steps. Is there any explanation for this other than its all in. My head?
Posted Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi my dear, It is not in your head, and I do not see your situation from this point of view. With regards to being out of breath walking just 15 steps might be related to any cardiac problem - for this, I'd suggest ECG, cardiac echo, or stress test. - Another possible factor could be, another problem related to esophagus and heart, something which compresses the nerves passing nearby the diaphragm. X-ray or ct-scan are advised. - Being nauseous might be related to problems of gall-bladder and its pathways. For this, I'd suggest abdominal ultrasound, ERCP, echo-endoscopic exam. If the doctors could not find anything, you can ask for MRI. Hope it helped answering your question! Dr.Klerida p.s. if you still feel to have more concern, please write back to me.