Suffering from multiple myeloma. Not cured by bortezomib and thalidomide. Will ayurvedic treatment help?

Ayurveda Specialist
Question
My Mother, aged 66 years suffering from Multiple Myeloma, diagnosed 4 months back. Doctors say it is in advanced stage. Conventional treatment (Bortezomib, Thalidomide, Zoldrea) is not very effective. Is Ayurveda give hope along with conventional treatment is possible. Revert, if any supported reports(CT,PET-CT,MRI etc) are required.
Posted Tue, 21 Aug 2012 in Ayurveda

Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 2 hours later

I would like to go through the investigations done, treatment offered along with present state of health, her medical history - hypertension, sugar, appetite, debility, and above all patient's reaction to disease-her will power.

Awaiting your reply

Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul

Follow-up: Suffering from multiple myeloma. Not cured by bortezomib and thalidomide. Will ayurvedic treatment help? 2 days later
Attached required reports. Hope you will maintain privacy.

Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 3 hours later
Hi

Thanks for reply. Please feel rest assured regarding privacy. Only you and me are accessing this page. The desired reports have not been attached . Kindly attach again and resend the mail. Also send the same at id YYYY@YYYY

Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul

Follow-up: Suffering from multiple myeloma. Not cured by bortezomib and thalidomide. Will ayurvedic treatment help? 1 hour later
Doctor,
I have uploaded all required reports on your site.
All are appearing in Dashboard on site. If you still not received, please revert.
Thank you,
XXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 18 hours later

I have gone through the reports. At this stage as per ayurveda I recommend following medicines.

Abhrak sahastra puti bhasam mixed with sat giloya,
Tab. AOIM-Z
cap. Cruel XXXXXXX mandur and
Wheat grass juice

These are medicines that will boost immunity, render a feeling of well being, create an atmosphere to check the spread of disease, and initiate the process of restoration of normal health.

Wishing your mom a perfect health.

Dr.Rajesh Lakhanpaul