Suffering from mild pain in eyes and head, itchy body. On medication. Chances of HIV?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am suffering from mild pain in my eyes & head for past 10 days although it has subsided a bit with a homeopathy medicine today.Also since yesterday I am sufferng from mild itch through out the body but without any rash.I was low on energy 2-3 days back but now its approaching normal.I have been reading on internet extensively & suspect an HIV.I visited a renowned medicine doctor & explained him everything & he ruled out HIV as he said symptoms are not there.Due to extensive internet HIV thing is on my mind & I am not able to think about anything else.Doctor said your mind is very much occupied due to internet & he gave me pantofac & restyl although I also agree with him.
I never had any fever,loose motions,cough,cold, swollen lymph nodes & rashes but one night i sweated may be due to anxiety.Also I feel better when I don't think about it.

my sexual activities have been relatively safe but you never know when your bad luck is around.

Please help me out & I am not very keen on a test right now but I may go for the same after 6 months.
Posted Sat, 1 Sep 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 57 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query. From your history you seem to be suffering from hiv phobia.
As long as one has normal sex habits with only wife or one partner the possibility of hiv do not arise.
If we read so many literature we may feel in our mind that we have some of these.
Your doctor is right in his decision
Simply believe and leave the rest to him
Have a good day
Prasad pvs
Follow-up: Suffering from mild pain in eyes and head, itchy body. On medication. Chances of HIV? 18 minutes later
Sir I hope the symptoms are not alarming.
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 4 hours later
As I said earlier it could have been a viral infection only. There is no need to worry.
Prasad pvs