Suffering from low grade fever. Tested positive for widal test. Blood and urine test done. Any cure?

i suffering low grade fever from 45 days. i tested for widal test, result is positive. But i am not having symptoms like typhoid. Presently i am feeling weak, head ache,body pains,slight cough,and mouth is dry.when i walk for long or work more fever increasing, head became weight and feels dizziness. My doctor told it is not typhoid fever, it is Acute pharyngitis. And another doctor told i am typhoid carrier. which is the correct. I have gone some blood tests and urine tests. They are
titre values is:
TO:- 1:80
TH:- 1:80
AH:- 1:160
BH:- 1:160
In Urine test shown that Albumin is traces, pus cell=1-2, Epithelial cell= 1-2.
Blood test: Hb=12.02gms
Neutrophils= 78,
s.Bilurubin is 0.98,
M.P is Negitive,
Dengue is Negitive.
which disease is it. Sir please help me.
Posted Thu, 3 Jan 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 2 hours later
Hi, welcome XXXXXXX thanks for writing in.

Your typhoid test is within normal limit. In India, it is common to have borderline titre as typhoid in endemic. Widal test detects antibodies against flagellar and somatic antigens of salmonella typhi, causative organism.

To determine whether a person is a carrier or not, the test should detect for the presence of antibodies against another antigen called as Vi. If your physician is thinking that you are carrier then this test must be done.

Acute pharyngitis will not cause such a chronic fatigue for 45 days. I think it is nothing serious, just a post illness fatigue. You need to have healthy diet and morning exercise.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have more queries.

Follow-up: Suffering from low grade fever. Tested positive for widal test. Blood and urine test done. Any cure? 13 hours later
why fever and symptoms is back when i work hard
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 47 minutes later
I think, old infection is not related to present condition. Possibly there is re infections. It is known as acute on chronic pharyngitis. Start with antipyretic if fever does not subsides in 2 days, and then you have to consult your physician.

Thanking you.