Suffering from leg ligament tear injury. Unable to run properly. Any advice?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
Hello Doctor,
I am suffering with my left leg ligament tare injury. For this reason, I am not able to run properly. Also my right leg is getting more weight. I want my leg to become normal and want to run properly. Please advise.

Posted Sun, 19 May 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 27 minutes later

Grade 1 and grade 2 ligament tear can be managed conservatievly while grade 3 tear require operative management in most cases.

I suggest you to get an MRI of affected part done to see the grade of tear. If it is already done , please upload the reports so that I can help you in better ways.

Hope this helps you.

Wishing you speedy recovery...

Dr Saurabh Gupta.
Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Follow-up: Suffering from leg ligament tear injury. Unable to run properly. Any advice? 4 minutes later
Thank you XXXXXXX for you prompt reply. Right I do not have any soft copies with me. Pleast let me know you free time, so that I will XXXXXXX you personally and provide you all the documents that I have.

Thank you once again!

Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 20 minutes later
Thanks for writing back.

You can XXXXXXX me personally, I will be glad to help you out. You can contact me directly through my profile and you can take appointment through it.

Dr Saurabh Gupta
Orthopaedic surgeon