Suffering from knee pain taking Matre heal. Suggest permanent treatment?

I am suffering from knee pain from almost half an year. Since then I am taking 'Matre heal' every day and still I get knee pain, although not as frequently as I used to get earlier. Getting knee pain at this age is humiliating, any permanent solution to this problem?
Posted Tue, 6 Aug 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 13 hours later

Do get an Xray of the knee done to determine the cause for the pain you have.

Meanwhile do take the medication you are on, Also you can take Calcium supplements to have a better bone health.

Do get back to me with the Xray report. I shall then advice you specific treatment for the knee joint pain.