Suffering from kidney stone problem. Taking urimax and ultracet tablets. Feeling like sperm is coming out while masturbating. Should I be serious?

Urologist
Question
hi..i am 20 and i am suffering from kidney stone, 1 on both the kidneys of size 1-2mm nd 1 on the right ureter of size 3-4mm.
medicines i am consuming since 5 days are:
URIMAX 0.4MG : 0_0_1 (DAILY)
ULTRACET TAB (ONLY IF THERE IS PAIN)
The problem i am facing is, when i am mastrubating i can feel the sperm will come out after a certain time but it is not coming out. this is hapening from yesterday. But 2 days back when i mastrubated everything was normal like before.
why am i having this problem? Is it a serious issue? or it is just because of the medicines?
Posted Sat, 31 Aug 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 33 minutes later
Hi.
The problem you have is called retrograde ejaculation and the sperms are going back into the bladder and they will come out the next time you pass urine. This is dry orgasm and is almost certainly the effect of the capsule urimax which you have been prescribed for the ureteric stone. The drug has an effect on relaxing muscles of bladder neck and this the released spetms fond a way which is wide open rather than travel through long tubular urethra So please do not worry as this only a temporary effect and your ejaculation will return to normal if you stop the medicines which should be fairly soon as the stone is quite small and will most probably pass spontaneously in a few days.
Hope I have been of help.
Regards.

Follow-up: Suffering from kidney stone problem. Taking urimax and ultracet tablets. Feeling like sperm is coming out while masturbating. Should I be serious? 9 minutes later
thank you.

Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 3 days later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome

Detailed Answer:
Please close this discussion if there are no further questions