Suffering from itching all over body and noticed small bumps. Underlying cause?

I have been itchy all over my body for last 2 days with no signs of hives nor have I ate anything or done anything out of the norm!im going crazy from scratching myself.??i have noticed small bumps but they are not like hives which ive had in the past a few times...what could it be ??
Posted Thu, 4 Apr 2013 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 11 minutes later
Hello dear,
I think you are suffering from allergic contact dermatitis, In this condition allergy to any thing worn or even any thing inhaled, like pollen grains can cause itching.
As this is the season when most flowers blossom and release pollen, your condition can be related to this, just for conformation I would request you to upload a few pictures of the rash, this will help me in giving closer diagnosis.

For now to get instant relief apply hydrocortisone lotion and take an antihistamine tablet like cetrizine.

Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you