Suffering from irritable bowel movement. Any permanent solution to get proper motion?

Hi I am female 28yrs old I am not getting morning letrin regularly.I am getting 4 to 5 days once please give me suggestion.When I am having tablet I am getting but I don't want to take tablet daily please provide a permanent solution to get daily motion.
Posted Sat, 20 Oct 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later

Thanks for the query

I would like to know a few more things in detail in order to come to a better conclusion

1. What is your daily eating habit? Please mention the food items you take on an average day?
2. Are you regular with your diet?
3. How many glasses of water do you drink per day?
4. Is there any pain while passing motion? Is the stool very hard? Any blood in stool?
5. Any pain abdomen?
Please get back to me, I am awaiting your reply