Suffering from irregular periods. Infertility problem. Guide?

Infertility Specialist
Hello Doctor, need you guidance wrt to infertility problem. we got married on Dec 2006 and I had one missed abortion in 2010.
main problem in conceiving now may be my irr-regular periods/age and serum analysis report vol is 2 ml for my husband. (Age 38 years)
Need you advice to same. I stays in Borivali (Mumbai) and office location at Dadar. Wants to need doctor in order to consult near to Borivali.
require advice on treatment to follow and for name of good doctor who help us
Posted Mon, 10 Jun 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 33 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX I read your query and i understand your concerns. Following is my reply : 1) Tuberculosis is the problem for infertility in you. 2) Though you were treated , it is likely that you have some after effects of the same.You need to see a good infertility specialist as you had kochs and already 35 years old. Dont waste anymore time. 3) Please contact Dr. XXXXXXX 0000. She is best IVF & Infertility Specialist in Mumbai in one of best centres. She works in XXXXXXX IVI Fertility which is top class international hospital. 4) Leave her sms telling i have sent you. She will look after you well. Get back to me if any problem. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist.