Suffering from inverted pappiloma-benign tumour. Suggest a good surgeons

My mother is suffering from Inverted Pappiloma-Benign tumour. Could you please suggest me good surgeons specialising in Paranasal sinus and nasal cavity treatments as that would be of great help.

Posted Sun, 28 Oct 2012 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 29 minutes later
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
Inverted papilloma is a rare tumor and can be cured with surgery but has got a recurrence behavior also.
I think ENT doctors have good experience in managing these tumors.
I do not know anyone in Delhi but AIIMS and Sir XXXXXXX Ram hospital must be having competent people on board.
In Gurgaon- In Medanta- Dr KK Handa, Dr XXXXXXX Sarin are good doctors.
- In Mayom Hospital- Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
If you can go to Jaipur Then Dr. XXXXXXX Kulhari is a prominent doctor experienced from Tata Memorial Bombay in ENT tumor surgeries.
You can try any of these options as per your comfort and choice.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!