Suffering from indigestion since eating bacon burger. Help?

General Surgeon
Hi I ate bacon burger. I have been suffering from indigestion since two days. I even had to forcefully vomit as the stomach felt full. On the second day I am suffering from loose motions.Please help.
Posted Fri, 7 Jun 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 20 minutes later
Because of the Burger,you got infection of the gut.
Please take Ofloxacin and Ornidazole tablets for infection,Capsule Rabeprazole with Domperidone to prevent vomiting
Add Pre and probiotic capsule too.
Drink Oral rehydration solution sachets.
Avoid outside food
Nothing to worry
It will come down
Follow-up: Suffering from indigestion since eating bacon burger. Help? 7 minutes later

I have taken norflox tz as of now and drank a glass of milk since morning while waiting for your answer. Now when shall I take the above tablets. Vomiting has stopped.
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 31 minutes later
You can take the above tablets from evening